April 17, Meeting aka Narbyfest!!!

Richard Bier

Apr 9, 2012, 11:50:59 AM4/9/12
to SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS
As many of you know, April 17th will be Dave's last meeting with us as he is moving back Upstate.  So lets try to send Dave out with a good turn out and wish him the best.

This also brings up the need to replace Dave as Chair.  So we will be electing a New Chair at the meeting as well as a new Treasurer.  If one of the current officers runs for Chair, we will also need to replace the position.  The treasure will need to set up a new bank account as we have just under $600 that is being held.

The meeting will also be a good time to take another look at the bylaws and see what needs to be changed and updated based on our experiences.  So I recommend everyone read the bylaws and come up with any amendments that they feel we should look at. For instance, we might want to have the Vice Chair take over when the Chair resigns instead of holding new elections going forward.

Unless someone has a better meeting place, we will meet at Karl's at 7:30 pm.  We are going to try to stick with the third Tuesday going forward as it is date that doesn't seem to conflict with any of the students class schedules or Tom V's band practice.