Re: CANCELLED: 2013 STATEN ISLAND LIBERTARIAN CONVENTION

Richard Bier

May 30, 2013, 10:34:32 AM5/30/13
to Anthony Librera, E S, dpan...@aol.com, stateni...@googlegroups.com, ems, justcallsilas, Denise Alvarez, fran powers, Danny Panzella, Nicholas DiBari, John Coltrinari, Brian DeMarzo, Rob SILP, Meligy XXI, Patrick Lembo, thomas callow, StatenIslandLP, Michael Dinolfo, Austin Lee, Tina Downer, Dave Narby, Rocco Fama, Kevin Storberg
Unfortunately I am going to cancel tonights meeting as we cannot have
a convention with 3 people, as we need to pick a new board. At this
point, if someone else wants to try to schedule a meeting you are
welcome to try.