Meeting Wednesday 7:30 at Unicorn Diner

Richard Bier

Aug 5, 2012, 8:54:15 PM8/5/12
to SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS, Kevin Storberg, thomas callow, Brian DeMarzo, Anthony Librera, Rocco Fama, Kevin Sacco, John Coltrinari, Danny Panzella, Fred Librera
First please forward this invitation to anyone that I missed.  I am attaching the petition.  At this point, only Kevin Storberg has sent in petitions.  Since we are meeting on Wednesday, everyone try to have at least 20 signatures.  You can get that many from a few neighbors, coworkers and friends.

So the meeting is Wednesday at 7:30 pm at Unicorn Diner.

Hope to see you guys there.

Rich