NYS Convention Proposal

Richard Bier

Apr 12, 2012, 10:20:37 AM4/12/12
to SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS
Just wanted to get an idea of who is attending the NYS Libertarian Convention in Manhattan on April 21st?

I think it is important that we are represented and show that our chapter is still a viable chapter on both the State and National level.

I will not be able to attend and I am hoping we can at least match/beat last year's total of 4,  With that said, I am also proposing that if anyone wants to go, but the cost is keep them from going, to offer that the SILP will split the cost with the first 4 people who sign up.  Any thoughts?

The price is $50 in advance and $60 at door.  I believe students pay half.

Dave Narby

Apr 17, 2012, 2:35:29 AM4/17/12
to stateni...@googlegroups.com
I'll go.  How do I cough up 50 FRNs?