Libertarian : Senate and President - Volunteers Needed - Next meeting date

Richard Bier

Jul 25, 2012, 12:31:28 PM7/25/12
to Danny Panzella, Dave Narby, Anthony Librera, Brian DeMarzo, Kevin Storberg, Tom Vendittelli, Rocco Fama, thomas callow, Ed Stehlin, John Coltrinari, Kevin Sacco, Fred Librera, Rob SILP, SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS
Fellow Patriots:

While I realize Summer is a tough time to get motivated, we really need help in getting petitioning done for both Chris Edes, who is the SILP candidate for US Senate and Gary Johnson for President.  As many of us know, NY State is the most difficult State when it comes to getting third party candidates on the ballot.   Even if you are not a big Gary Johnson fan, you can look at it as trying to get Chris Edes on the ballot which is just as important.   Chris is the former State Chair prior to Mark and he is a great candidate.  Please remember:

  • Even if everyone gets a minimum of 10 signatures, it will add up.
  • If you are not working, you can probably get paid for getting the signatures.  Some of you already said you wanted to be paid petitioner and have not yet started.
  • We can try to meet together in groups so it is less boring and at least we can hang out after.  Two hours of petitioning then two hours of beers sounds not as bad a proposition.
I know the party has lost some of our momentum that all of us helped to build and it is a good time to start getting that back.  Also, please feel free to comment, start talking about our next meeting and other Libertarian issues.

I enclosed the attachment petitions in pdf and word.  Please feel free to forward to others who I missed.

IN LIBERTY,
RB

Petition_2012-Statewide-Short_Form[1].doc
Petition-2012-statewide[1].pdf

Tom Vendittelli

Aug 2, 2012, 5:25:53 PM8/2/12
to stateni...@googlegroups.com
Rich what are the rules with this petition?
What voters can I get to sign, am I limited to my assembly district, congressional district, any new yorker will do... which is it?

thanks!

Richard Bier

Aug 2, 2012, 6:10:18 PM8/2/12
to stateni...@googlegroups.com