SUNDAY - PACK THE TRUCK!

Richard Bier

Apr 25, 2012, 4:13:59 PM4/25/12
to SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS, StatenIslandLP
REMINDER:

SUNDAY, 1:00 PM AT 32 OXFORD PLACE, NARBY'S HOUSE

HELP PACK THE MOVING TRUCK, MORE GUYS, LESS TIME, LESS WORK!

IF EVERYONE SHOWS UP, WE CAN GET IT DONE FAST, WITH AS LITTLE PAIN AS POSSIBLE.  FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE SUPPLIED.

LETS HELP SHOW BOTH STATEN ISLAND AND LIBERTARIAN HOSPITALITY AND TEAMWORK!!!!

Jennifer DeSanctis-Narby

Apr 25, 2012, 4:24:56 PM4/25/12
to si-libe...@googlegroups.com, SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS
Thanks Rich and everyone :)

Dave Narby

Apr 26, 2012, 1:25:53 AM4/26/12
to si-libe...@googlegroups.com, SILP PUBLIC E-MAIL ADDRESS GOOGLE GROOPS
Just a note:  We really only need a couple strong backs to help me get the big pieces down.  Everything else I can load myself, so this won't be one of those "help us pack and move a bunch of shit" moves. - Dave