Pray for Florida - Volunteer Florida

Denise Wells

Sep 30, 2022, 9:43:46 AM9/30/22
to State-Coord@Google
I have received permission to use graphics from Church Butler to place on websites.  I am currently working on adding this information to counties that I can add them to myself, and asking my other FL coordinators to add to their sites.

Please consider adding this to your sites, if you would like to assist those severely affected by this disaster.  It has currently been added to these 2 counties, and will be added to more: Please include the links below the graphics also.

Thanks for your consideration for the victims and survivors of Florida.

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb