Fwd: [BOARD] Announcement: Jan Cortez

webmaster

Apr 17, 2022, 6:42:25 PM4/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
I'm so sorry to share this sad news. If Jan had a county in a State other than MI, CT, and GA, please reach out to me at webm...@cottonhills.com
Apr 17, 2022, 7:18:40 PM4/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Rest in peace Jan.  I cannot remember a time in the project without you in it.  You truly were a USGW pioneer.

Karen De Groote
USGW member since 1999

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "State Coordinators" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/state-coord/1091074524.24169.1650235341467%40webmail6b.networksolutionsemail.com.

webmaster

Apr 17, 2022, 7:50:11 PM4/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much, Karen!

Ron Dailey, NCGenWeb State Coordinator

Apr 17, 2022, 9:49:27 PM4/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, RonDaile...@ncobx.net
I would like add my condolences to Jan's family and friends.  RIP!

Ron Dailey
USGW Member since 1997

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "State Coordinators" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/state-coord/1091074524.24169.1650235341467%40webmail6b.networksolutionsemail.com.

Sundee Holliday

Apr 17, 2022, 10:03:58 PM4/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com

Oh no :(

I have always remembered Jan being in the USGenWeb from ..well I think she has always been around. May she RIP.

Sundee

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "State Coordinators" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/state-coord/1091074524.24169.1650235341467%40webmail6b.networksolutionsemail.com.

cindy...@aol.com

Apr 18, 2022, 6:15:12 AM4/18/22
to webm...@cottonhills.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
A very nice tribute for Jan.  May she rest in peace.

Cindy Booth Maher
IAGenWeb State Coordinator

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "State Coordinators" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/state-coord/1091074524.24169.1650235341467%40webmail6b.networksolutionsemail.com.

Denise Wells

Apr 18, 2022, 11:13:59 AM4/18/22
to State-Coord@Google
Thank you, Linda, for providing us with the information about Jan Cortez.  It's so sad to lose anyone in one's life.  I can relate with not knowing when someone passes and it is a terrible shock for anyone.  Peace and prayers to her friends and family.  She has definitely served a long dedicated endeavor with The USGenWeb Project.  I now that many will miss her here and everywhere she has been involved with family and friends.

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb