USGenWeb Archives

webmaster

Sep 4, 2021, 10:10:53 PM9/4/21
to disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, boar...@googlegroups.com
For those that are asking, the USGenWeb Archives domain, usgwarchives.net, expired at the end of Aug and the domain is now offline. I have not heard from Joy, but I'm told she is working on the renewal.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ®
Free Genealogy for 25 Years

Nancy_Janyszeski

Sep 5, 2021, 9:31:04 AM9/5/21
to disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, boar...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, does anyone know about this?

As to the Tombstone Photo Pages, I was referring to the Allegheny County Archives Tombstone Pages.  The html pages have all been removed, and the photos are only available by going through the shell directory.  Not sure why this was done.

webmaster

Sep 9, 2021, 6:21:52 PM9/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
usgwarchives.net and usgwtombstones.org back online. Thank you, Joy and David.