GenEvents

Rebecca Maloney

Aug 29, 2021, 7:33:20 PM8/29/21
to State Coordinators
Hi Everyone,

I am the PC for GenEvents found here:  http://usgenwebsites.org/genevents/

I would like to redo the pages.  Is anyone interested in taking on this special project?

I would share or hand off this project to someone interested- if no one is interested then is there someone capable of making me a site that would allow others to input their event data and have it auto-populate where it belongs?

Or email me your suggestions of how to improve this project, PLEASE!!  malone...@gmail.com

I appreciate any help that you can give!!

Rebecca Maloney

Aug 31, 2021, 10:02:38 AM8/31/21
to State Coordinators
I have renewed the pages and think they look better and are more user friendly!  Please feel free to share the site!!

Thank you!!

Mike Peterson

Sep 1, 2021, 10:12:02 AM9/1/21
to 22-USGW State Coordinators
Hi Rebecca,
For sure, for sure they look real good. I need to get ND updates into it. Would you happen to have a logo for GenEvents? Also, would you happen to have a newer/more modern logo for Tombstones?
Thanks for all you do.
Mike

Rebecca Maloney

Sep 1, 2021, 10:15:40 AM9/1/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,
I do not have a logo for GenEvents.  I need that and a button as well as a banner.  I hope to work on those soon but could use some logo help!
As far as Tombstone - that is a can of worms but the easy answer is no :(

Rebecca Maloney
www.barkeyheritage.com
Volunteer with USGenWeb

Denise Wells