USGenWeb Archives Digital Map Project

Rebecca Maloney

Oct 31, 2021, 7:00:53 PM10/31/21
to State Coordinators
Hi everyone!

As the new Special Projects Coordinator I've been granted access to update these pages!  I've gone through and updated the pages and am working on confirming active State Managers.
I hope you will consider linking to this Archive Project!  http://usgwarchives.net/maps/
We also are accepting historic maps to add to the collection.

Feel free to email me for any corrections that you see!

Timothy Stowell

Oct 31, 2021, 11:39:51 PM10/31/21
to State-Coord@Google
Rebecca,

From some of what I'm seeing several links seem to go to web.archive.org - so does that mean the files are missing from the parent URL or that links just need correcting?

Tim Stowell

Rebecca Maloney

Nov 1, 2021, 12:56:29 AM11/1/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

I am guessing, but it is probably links I need to correct.  I've been working on lots of corrections and contact information - So far most of what I have found through all of the archive projects is that the files are in the archives- but many have been moved so I have to hunt and peck to find the correct link!