Notice: NWPL CC Representative Seat Vacancy

webmaster

Aug 16, 2022, 10:07:59 PM8/16/22
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
On Aug 13, 2022, I announced the passing of Mike Peterson, NWPL CC Rep, and long-time USGenWeb volunteer, may he rest in peace. This resulted in an outpouring of tributes to Mike on our Project lists. I was deeply moved while reading each message as I put this document together, and I hope it will bring comfort to Mike's family. I printed this doc and mailed it to his wife, along with a card, in a flat envelope. Thank you.

Mike is one of two NWPL County Coordinator reps for the 2021/22 AB term that ends in 15 days, and his seat will remain vacant through the end of this term. All activities to fill the upcoming vacancy for Mike's re-elected term are deferred to the 2022/23 AB.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb℠ Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years

Personal Tributes from USGenWeb - Mike Peterson.pdf