3rd Call - Annual State Leaders Roll Call

webmaster

Oct 2, 2021, 12:30:11 PM10/2/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
This is the THIRD call. I still need to hear from 9 SCs and 12 ASCs. If you haven't responded, please respond now to webm...@cottonhills.com. Thanks!

DON'T HIT REPLY!  DON'T POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON THIS LIST!

I hope this finds everyone well, and in a better state than this time last year! COVID-19 has certainly taken a large toll on us all and I sincerely hope our quality of life will improve over this next year.

September is the start of a new term and time for the annual roll call for state leaders, per our Bylaws and Standard Procedures. This is also a really good time to review your official State Project membership through our Oversight website.   http://usgenweb.org/usgwelections/registration/regGuide.html

Please reply to me personally at webm...@cottonhills.com with the applicable information below.

State(s) and Role(s):

Is your state listed correctly on   https://www.usgenweb.org/about/statecoordinators.html?
If not, please provide corrections:

Name:
Email address:
Secondary email address:
Cell phone:
Landline:
Postal mailing address:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Email:
Emergency Contact Phone:

-----

XII. STATE PROJECTS

D. State Coordinators shall remain subscribed to the State Coordinators mailing list and maintain a current mailing list of all local-level coordinators. State Coordinators shall provide their name, postal address, and phone number to the National Coordinator to be held in strictest confidence and only used in the case of an emergency.

https://www.usgenweb.org/about/bylaws.html

Thank you!
Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator