Sort spot for me - non-responsive SCs

Denise Wells

May 17, 2022, 6:36:22 PM5/17/22
to State-Coord@Google
After serving as the NC for 6 years, I know the frustration it is when an SC does not or will not respond to an email.  Grrr....

If you are a State Coordinator, PLEASE reply when someone sends you an email, even if it is to say, "I can't answer right now, but I will soon."  Something!  Anything!

< now off my soap box..... LOL  Thanks.

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

Ron Dailey, NCGenWeb State Coordinator

May 17, 2022, 7:00:54 PM5/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com, RonDaile...@ncobx.net
Denise, I am sorry if I frustrate you, but I customarily don't reply to broadcast e-mals, like this one.  I simply don't have time.

It would be great if you/we had a button for received and don't have any comments on this subject.

- Ron Dailey
NCGenWeb Project
State Coordinator

Denise Wells

May 17, 2022, 7:04:04 PM5/17/22
to State-Coord@Google, RonDaile...@ncobx.net
Hi Ron..... it's not you, kind sir.  I'm speaking about when someone sends an email directly to someone who is an SC.  I don't think you and I have ever met in the project, and I'm glad to meet you.  Thank you though, for your response.  It is much appreciated.

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

David Gochenour

May 17, 2022, 8:24:10 PM5/17/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
I think I respond to every one I get, although ironically the last one I got I asked them to talk to Denise. :)

--
David Gochenour SC Nebraska  CC Cass County Nebraska CC Arthur County Nebraska CC Middlesex County NJ CC Esmerelda County Nevada CC Lake And Lafayette Florida

Denise Wells

May 17, 2022, 9:40:42 PM5/17/22
to State-Coord@Google
David, you know you are wacky, right?  lol. love ya!

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb