Ron Eason

Jan Cortez

Mar 29, 2022, 2:38:06 PM3/29/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
I know that at one time he was living in MI. I think he filed papers there for the census project.

Have any of you tried to get in touch with Deb Altman? I know she was a part of that group with Ron, Ginger, Pam, etc. she may have a clue to what’s been going on.

I know Pam was a large contributor to them and possibly when she passed on the funds may have dried up considerably at that point.

Jana

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Cortez

Mar 29, 2022, 2:43:15 PM3/29/22
to State-Coord@Google
Sorry it should have read Debbie Axtman.  I belonged to the project many years ago.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jan Cortez <janac...@charter.net>
Date: March 29, 2022 at 2:38:04 PM EDT
To: state...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Ron Eason

I know that at one time he was living in MI.  I think he filed papers there for the census project.