Happy Holidays to all USGenWeb® Members

webmaster

Dec 21, 2022, 7:49:32 PM12/21/22
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
*** SCs: Please Share with All Members via State Lists ***

I'm blessed to have received a large number of positive responses to the USGenWeb word mark registration renewal. Your responses mean so much and your personal stories are touching. I'm glad to see that many have started updating your home pages. It takes all of us to make a difference. Our web team made many updates to usgenweb.org and now the registration mark shows next to our name in Google. More website updates are in the works.

I received several questions/requests about new artwork and I saw the mention of a press kit. The AB will consider options in 2023. If anyone has experience in the digital marketing development space, please contact me at webm...@cottonhills.com. We have so many talented members and we need your help. Please help get the word out.

I wish all members a very happy holiday season and here's to a great 2023!

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb® Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years!