Genealogy Books

Rebecca Maloney

Mar 4, 2021, 1:28:27 PM3/4/21
to State Coordinators
I was recently given books for research.  They cover several states.  If you want to add me as a look up for any of these books please feel free to!

  • Rural Schools and Schoolhouses of Douglas County KS by Goldie Piper Daniels
  • Hazels since the Civil War by Family News Network
  • A Souvenir History of Lawrence Kansas 1898
  • 1875 Douglas County Kansas Census
  • Douglas County Kansas Marriages 1854-1884 Volume I
  • Weld County Colorado Tombstone Transcriptions Volumes I and II
  • An Album of Early Warren County KY Landmarks
  • Fairbanks Family Genealogy 1744-2000
  • Royalton Vermont
  • Tombstone Inscriptions & Burial Jefferson County Kansas
  • "Our Kin" Bedford County Virginia Families by Ackerly and Parker
  • The Virginia Genealogist Index Volumes 1-20 1957-1976
  • The Virginia Genealogist Index Volume 35 1991 AND each book for 1991
  • 1787 Census of Virginia for Albemarle County, Amherst County, Bedford County, Goochland County, Hanover County, and Pittsylvania County
  • Parker's History of Bedford County Virginia
  • A History of James Morgan of New London, Connecticut
  • Historic Gleanings in Windham County Connecticut
  • Soil of Our Souls - Histories of the Clinton Lake Area Communities in Kansas

W David Samuelsen

Mar 4, 2021, 1:52:28 PM3/4/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
These 2 are already online for free
    • Historic Gleanings in Windham County Connecticut
    • A Souvenir History of Lawrence Kansas 1898

      David