New VTGenWeb Leaders

webmaster

Nov 4, 2022, 4:12:52 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Please join me in congratulating Denise Wells as the newly elected SC for VTGenWeb, and Karen De Groote as the ASC. While we are sad that Ann Mensch retired we are happy to have VT in great hands going forward.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb℠ Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years

Mary Schwanke

Nov 4, 2022, 4:14:32 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Ladies!

MaryAlice

Kris Meyer

Nov 4, 2022, 4:49:06 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to both of you.  I know you both will do an excellent job!
Kris
IASC

Rebecca Maloney

Nov 4, 2022, 6:06:08 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up!

Rebecca Maloney
Volunteer with USGenWeb

Mary Ann Lubinsky

Nov 4, 2022, 7:49:11 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, ladies!

Mary Ann Lubinsky

On Nov 4, 2022, at 16:12, webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com> wrote:

Sandra Bauer

Nov 4, 2022, 9:54:13 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to both Denise and Karen.

Sandy Bauer
SC Illinois

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 3:12 PM webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com> wrote:

Cindy Maher

Nov 4, 2022, 11:11:59 PM11/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Great news and thank you Denise and Karen.

Cindy Booth Maher
IAGenWeb Immediate Past State Coordinator

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 3:12 PM webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com> wrote:

marshab...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2022, 7:15:21 AM11/5/22
to state...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations!!!

Marsha

SC Louisiiana

Dale H. Cook

Nov 5, 2022, 7:52:34 AM11/5/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Denise and Karen -

Thank you to both of you for keeping Vermont in good hands, and the best
of luck to you from your neighbor to the south.
--
Dale H. Cook, Member, NEHGS, AGS, MA Soc. of Mayflower Descendants;
Massachusetts State Coordinator for the USGenWeb Project;

Denise Wells

Nov 5, 2022, 10:27:21 AM11/5/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
A big thank you to everyone who is sending us well wishes.  We are excited to be working and reinvigorating VT for researchers.  We appreciate your kind support and encouragement.

Denise

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb | SC VTGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb | ASC NDGenWeb

Linda Ziemann

Nov 5, 2022, 1:50:18 PM11/5/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Denise and Karen —You are both so-much APPRECIATED — Thanks for your work on VTGenWeb.
I thank you both, too, for all you mean to me personally.  Your support and encouragement is very important.
Our USGenWeb Project has so much to be proud of in the Project Volunteers!
USGenWeb Strong,
Linda Ziemann
ASC for IA and SD
County Coordinator — IA, MN, WI, ND, SD, NE

Denise Wells

Nov 5, 2022, 4:39:17 PM11/5/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Linda Ziemann!