New MDGenWeb SC

webmaster

Jan 6, 2022, 7:32:38 PM1/6/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to Rebecca Maloney, newly elected State Coordinator for MDGenWeb! Rebecca has been serving as MD's ASC since Shari Handley's retirement last year.

Thank you, Rebecca!

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ®
Free Genealogy for 25 Years

Taneya

Jan 6, 2022, 9:14:12 PM1/6/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Rebecca!

Rebecca Maloney

Jan 6, 2022, 9:31:35 PM1/6/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! We have several counties available for adoption.  They are in pretty good shape- just need interested CC's

I appreciate each of you!
Rebecca Maloney
www.barkeyheritage.com
Volunteer with USGenWeb

bjenkins0608

Jan 7, 2022, 9:44:00 AM1/7/22
to State Coordinators
Congratulations Rebecca !
Bob Jenkins

Jan Cortez

Jan 7, 2022, 9:53:19 AM1/7/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!  You must own at least half of the USGW now.

Sent from my iPhone

webmaster

Jan 7, 2022, 9:02:07 PM1/7/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Rebecca has recently taken on some of the most neglected areas in our Project. According to the Membership Oversight database, MDGenWeb membership has not been updated since 2011! We are very fortunate that Rebecca is willing to donate so much time and effort to our Project!