Annual State Leaders Roll Call

webmaster

Sep 25, 2022, 7:22:24 PM9/25/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
DON'T HIT REPLY!  DON'T POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON THIS LIST!

September is the start of a new term and time for the annual roll call for state leaders, per our Bylaws and Standard Procedures. This is also a very good time to review your official State Project membership through our Oversight website.   http://usgenweb.org/usgwelections/registration/regGuide.html

Please reply to me personally at webm...@cottonhills.com with the applicable information below.

State(s) and Role(s):

Is your state listed correctly on https://www.usgenweb.org/about/statecoordinators.html?
If not, please provide corrections:

Name:
Email address:
Secondary email address:
Cell phone:
Landline:
Postal mailing address:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Email:
Emergency Contact Phone:

Your information will be kept private.

Thank you for your prompt response,
Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb℠ Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years

webmaster

Oct 4, 2022, 8:20:29 PM10/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all who responded with their information. I appreciate you're cooperation very much. And thank you to Denise, Bille, and Dale for having my back. Roll call is not fun for me at all. It takes a lot of my time to keep a spreadsheet, the SC page, and this Google Group all in sync.

There are 10 leaders left I need to hear from. Please help! If you are in one of these states, please forward this email. Maybe they changed email addresses and I wasn't aware. Thank you!

State Coordinators:
RI Susan Irish Nahas
VT Ann Mensch
ND Michelle Savre
SD Joy Fisher

Assistant State Coordinators:
CT Maureen Mead
MI Wayne Summers
NHC George Kidder
W Marcia Ann Kuehl
AR Sundee Anderson
NM Beverly Duncan

Denise Wells

Oct 4, 2022, 10:22:10 PM10/4/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
I have forwarded to Susan and to Ann.

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

webmaster

Oct 8, 2022, 2:07:11 PM10/8/22
to state...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all who are helping by reaching out, and to all who have responded. We're at 95% with 5 people left I need to hear from.

State Coordinators:
RI Susan Irish Nahas
VT Ann Mensch
SD Joy Fisher