Help Needed - Missing SCs

webmaster

Jan 9, 2021, 2:15:56 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I need your help.  As you are aware, it is a requirement of our Bylaws for the State Coordinators to provide their personal contact information privately to the NC per the yearly State Coordinator roll call, requested through this required list.

The roll call was announced a couple of times in the first quarter of the 2020/21 term. Three State Coordinators did not respond. I sent 3 private emails to each, over the course of 2 months, also with no response. This signals to me there is a serious problem.

Do any of you have information or know how to reach the folks below? If so, please reach out to me privately. If an SC needs help, is no longer available, or unable to respond to email, then some action will need to be taken.

Arizona: Gail Kilgore, gail.k...@gmail.com
District of Columbia: Ray Gurganus, d...@gurganus.org
New Hampshire: Lynn Tooley, lynnt...@gmail.com

Your help is very much appreciated!

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ℠

Conni McDaniel Hall

Jan 9, 2021, 2:24:46 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
The email you have for Gail Kilgore is correct. She's on the Friends of IAGenWeb board of directors. She attended a portion of the July meeting. We have another meeting the end of this month. Her email did not bounce when I sent out the notice.

Conni McDaniel Hall
IAGenWeb SC

Linda Simpson

Jan 9, 2021, 2:44:57 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Gail Kilgore does have a Facebook acct. and posts on occasion.
-
Linda Simpson

Nancy_Janyszeski

Jan 9, 2021, 2:48:11 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I can only add that I have attempted several times to contact Lynn Tooley with no response.

Rebecca Maloney

Jan 9, 2021, 5:06:13 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Did Gail Kilgore answer SC Roll call for COGenWeb.  She is the SC for both AZ and CO. She has been slow to answer emails for me. I have her on Facebook if you want me to try that way ?!?

webmaster

Jan 9, 2021, 5:11:25 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Great news! I just heard from Gail. Thank goodness she is OK! :-)

David Gochenour

Jan 9, 2021, 7:48:31 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I have an email from 2018 by Denise that says she can't contact Lynn Tooley. It's probably safe to say that she no longer is taking care of the New Hampshire site.

--
David Gochenour SC Nebraska  CC Cass County Nebraska CC Arthur County Nebraska CSNY Fan

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Jan 9, 2021, 8:37:06 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I have not had contact from Lynn Tooley (email) since 2015.  I did see that she responded to the SC list in June 2018.

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Jan 9, 2021, 8:43:06 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I didn't mention that I have two town sites in NH.

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Bill Walsh

Jan 9, 2021, 10:28:15 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Gail has been having a hell of a time with her health the last couple years.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/state-coord/CADh7GBepu%2BVR32SQZVDOSRyTRzhWTB2YVRCmqkCZ3D-qSVwD_w%40mail.gmail.com.

--
There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo.
Please use in that order.

The soap box represents exercising one's right to freedom of speech to influence politics to defend liberty.
The ballot box represents exercising one's right to vote to elect a government which defends liberty.
The jury box represents using jury nullification to refuse to convict someone being prosecuted for breaking an unjust law that decreases liberty.
The ammo box represents exercising one's right to keep and bear arms to oppose, in armed conflict, a government that decreases liberty.

Lynn Tooley

Jan 9, 2021, 11:56:13 PM1/9/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I am right here and have responded to a number of emails concerning this.I still have the email conversation I had with Nancy Janyszeski.

Lynn Tooley

webmaster

Jan 10, 2021, 12:51:36 AM1/10/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I have not received any response from you to the State Coordinators roll call and several direct follow up emails. Please email me privately at webm...@cottonhills.com with your address, phone, and emergency contact information, as required per the Bylaws.

Thank you,
Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ℠

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Jan 10, 2021, 6:39:37 AM1/10/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I just heard from Lynn Tooley from my email to her yesterday.   I'm trying to adopt two counties and two town sites in NH.  As I mentioned,  I have two town sites in that state already.

Trish Elliott-Kashima