Getting Stashboard to server requests external to the server using Google App Engine.

Daniel Keener

Jan 5, 2015, 3:32:26 PM1/5/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
I am using the google app engine on a local server to run stashboard. I can connect localhost:8080. however i want it to respond to external requests. It would still be an internal network but external to the server. I found that you can override the internal only setting for the dev appserver but I cant find where. Can anyone help please?

Should I use the SDK for serving external requests?

The dev_appserver is designed for local testing and disallows external connections by default. You can override this using the -a <hostname> flag when running it, but doing so is not recommended because the SDK has not been hardened for security and may contain vulnerabilities.