Cannot load file from v4

Alain Schlesser

Mar 31, 2022, 8:19:37 AM3/31/22
to StarUML
When I try to reopen a file that was saved with StarUML v4, I get a JavaScript error:

Error & StarUML 2022-03-31 at 2.16.32 PM.jpeg

This makes it impossible to continue work on my existing project, as the loading is then simply aborted.

How can I get my old project to still load in v5?

Thanks,
Alain Schlesser

StarUML

Mar 31, 2022, 9:36:12 PM3/31/22
to StarUML
Hi Alain,

Could you send us the model file via email (sup...@staruml.io) so that we can reproduce the problem?

Thank you,
StarUML Team

2022년 3월 31일 목요일 오후 9시 19분 37초 UTC+9에 alain.s...@gmail.com님이 작성:

Alain Schlesser

Apr 1, 2022, 4:31:39 AM4/1/22
to StarUML
Hi StarUML Team,

I had tried to open the file from the "Open Recent ▸" entry that was imported from v4.

As I was trying to find the file on the hard drive to send it to you, I realized that I had moved that file in the mean time.

So my bug is actually not about the file to open, it is a UI bug where an " Open Recent ▸"  entry points to a file that is missing.

To reproduce it:
1. open a file to have it appear on the "Open Recent ▸" menu
2. move or delete the file on the filesystem
3. try opening the file via the "Open Recent ▸" menu

StarUML

Apr 3, 2022, 10:29:42 PM4/3/22
to StarUML
Hi Alain,

Thank you for your feedback. We will fix the problem in the future release.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 4월 1일 금요일 오후 5시 31분 39초 UTC+9에 alain.s...@gmail.com님이 작성:

StarUML

Jun 14, 2022, 1:16:43 AM6/14/22
to StarUML
 Now fixed in v5.0.2.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 4월 4일 월요일 오전 11시 29분 42초 UTC+9에 StarUML님이 작성: