Issue title: Hyperlink annotation doesn't select the diagrams in explorer. It just opens them.
Environment: Windows 10 Home, StarUML v5.1
1. Open the attached BugDemo-HyperlinkIssue.mdj
2. Open the Overview-Diagram diagram. There are 3 hyperlinks.
3. Make visible the Markdown Documentation panel of StarUML.
4. Double click on the Process 1 hyperlink. It selects the linked component in the explorer and shows it's description "This is process 1" in the Markdown Documentation panel.
Double click on the Process 2 hyperlink. It selects the linked component
in the explorer and shows it's description "This is process 2" in the
Markdown Documentation panel.
6. Double click on the "Flowchart-Diagram" hyperlink. It opens the "Flowchart-Diagram" in the screen, but it does not select it in the explorer, neither shows it's markdown documentation in the corresponding panel.
Expected Result: Open the "Flowchart-Diagram" diagram and selected it in the explorer, and by doing so to show also it's documentation "This is the flow chart diagram of the bug demonstration" in the markdown documentation panel, as it is happening when we double clicked on the first two hyperlinks.
Actual Results: It just opens the diagram and
"Flowchart-Diagram" diagram. If you need to see it's documentation you have to search the diagram in order to select it!!!
- Attached file: BugDemo-HyperlinkIssue.mdj
To my understanding hyperlinks double click, selects the
models/components updating the markdown documentation panel with their
information (change focus on them), but when it links to diagrams
(components with green icons) it just opens them and then it stops. This
seems like a bug, because after opening it should continue and select
them in the explorer and update MD panel (it should continue the focus
on them). And it's really annoying because in complex models hyperlinks
to diagrams doesn't help to quick read their data.