Runtime error 217 at 004AD559

Roland Ziegler

Nov 9, 2014, 2:57:47 AM11/9/14
to sta...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I just installed StarUML-v2.0.0-beta on my pc running on Windows 8.1 Pro. Before the GUI gets started, I receive a popup with "Runtime error 217 at 004AD559".

Please let me know if, and how I can give you any additional data to be able to debug this.

Kind regards
Roland

Roland Ziegler

Nov 9, 2014, 3:07:32 AM11/9/14
to sta...@googlegroups.com

StarUML

Nov 9, 2014, 4:11:29 AM11/9/14
to sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roland,

It seems that you've installed the both old version of StarUML and the new version of StarUML at the same path.
If you want to use the both versions, you need to install on different path.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2014년 11월 9일 일요일 오후 5시 7분 32초 UTC+9, Roland Ziegler 님의 말:

naveenprasad ponduru

Jul 25, 2018, 10:02:19 AM7/25/18
to StarUML
Hello
i have installed star uml but by after installing it shows  "Runtime error 217 at 004AD559".
Please let me know if, and how I can give you any additional data to be able to debug this.

Kind regards

naveenprasad ponduru

StarUML

Jul 25, 2018, 10:25:46 PM7/25/18
to StarUML
Hi,

Please uninstall cleanly and then reinstall again.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2018년 7월 25일 수요일 오후 11시 3분 31초 UTC+9, naveenprasad ponduru 님의 말: