Unable to drag Element onto Flowchart diagram

Tricky

Nov 21, 2023, 12:37:17 PM11/21/23
to StarUML
Context: Windows 10 and Windows 11
StarUML: Versions5.1.0 and 6.0.1

Bug: Unable to drag Element onto Flowchart diagram

Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Project
2. Add Flowchart diagram
3. Create element (e.g. a Process) on the Flowchart diagram
4. Drag the created element onto the Flowchart diagram to create a duplicate element.  Nothing happens!!
5. Duplicate an element in the Explorer view.
6. Drag duplicated Element to Flowchart diagram. Nothing happens!!

StarUML

Nov 21, 2023, 8:31:22 PM11/21/23
to StarUML
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are preventing more than one view of the same element from appearing in the flowchart diagram. However, we would consider allowing multiple views for consistency with other diagrams.

Thank you,
StarUML Team

2023년 11월 22일 수요일 오전 2시 37분 17초 UTC+9에 Tricky님이 작성:

Tricky

Nov 22, 2023, 4:44:44 AM11/22/23
to StarUML
The bug I am reporting is not that the same element cannot appear more than once on the same diagram, although being able to use an element more than once on the same diagram would be useful.  Real problem is that no element can be dragged from the Explorer onto a Flowchart diagram.

A further example to reproduce the bug:
1. Create new Project
2. Add Flowchart diagram
3. Create element (e.g. a Process) on the Flowchart diagram
4. Delete the newly created element from the View Only not the Model
5. Try to drag the element deleted from the view onto the Flowchart Diagram from the Explorer

StarUML

Nov 22, 2023, 6:47:51 AM11/22/23
to StarUML
OK. We understood the issue you are reporting.

Thanks,

2023년 11월 22일 수요일 오후 6시 44분 44초 UTC+9에 Tricky님이 작성:

StarUML

Mar 11, 2024, 3:56:48 AMMar 11
to StarUML
Now resolved in v6.1.0 release.

2023년 11월 22일 수요일 오후 8시 47분 51초 UTC+9에 StarUML님이 작성: