Sticking a class to a package

Force field

Apr 24, 2022, 12:08:13 PMApr 24
to StarUML
I am fairly new to StarUML.  How do i make a class stick to a package?  Sometimes they are stuck and sometimes they aren't.  I have shifted things with Model Explorer so they are in the correct places there.

StarUML

Apr 25, 2022, 12:58:28 AMApr 25
to StarUML
Hi,

You can do it by drag a class and drop on a package in Diagram Editor (not Model Explorer).

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 4월 25일 월요일 오전 1시 8분 13초 UTC+9에 fraser...@btinternet.com님이 작성:

Force field

Apr 25, 2022, 4:14:42 AMApr 25
to StarUML

I have a package on a package.  I have everything attached correctly but now a class on the top package has gone invisible.  There seems to be more than one bug.

I am not sure what the small view at the bottom left is called but it seems to represent letter sized paper.  I use A4 paper so it is not ideal.

StarUML

Apr 26, 2022, 12:08:00 AMApr 26
to StarUML

Hi,

It's so hard to understand what is your problem exactly.

So, please submit your problem in the following form:

  • Environment Description (mandatory)
    • OS and OS version
    • StarUML version (See About Dialog)
  • Bug/Problem Description (mandatory)
    • Error phenomenon description
    • Expected results
    • Detailed steps to reproduce the problem (Important!)
  • Supplements (optional, but strongly required)
    • Error Dump (Select Debug -> Show DevTools and Copy the error messages in Console Tab)
    • Capture screenshot or video (if UI errors)
    • Attach your working file (.mdj), (if possible)
Thanks,

2022년 4월 25일 월요일 오후 5시 14분 42초 UTC+9에 fraser...@btinternet.com님이 작성: