Online collaboration?

Maciej Redel

May 17, 2022, 11:30:08 AM5/17/22
to StarUML
hi All

Coming from Sparx EA, I really appreciated feature where I could host all my models in online repository and have multiple architects collaborating in the same model.

What is the recommended approach for working with StarUML models in collaborative way?

Thanks
Maciej

StarUML

May 18, 2022, 10:32:33 AM5/18/22
to StarUML
Hello Maciej,

Unfortunately StarUML do not support online collaboration feature.

Currently, StarUML only supports working with single files. For collaboration, the user must use a method such as dividing the model into several files. If collaboration on large models as a team is important, you may be better off staying at Sparx EA.

Thanks,

2022년 5월 18일 수요일 오전 12시 30분 8초 UTC+9에 maciej...@gmail.com님이 작성: