clickable image for generated diagram ?

escribis

Jun 4, 2022, 11:18:03 AM6/4/22
to StarUML
Bonjour,

The html generator delivered with v5 is nice but the images are not clickable.
It would obviously be nice if one click on the class "Foo" to go to the page describing the class "Foo".
I'm wondering if there is a strong problem or not.

(1) is this due to a structural problem, for instance it is difficult to get (x,y) position in image due to the fonts sizes or whatever ?

(2) if (x,y) coordinates can be computed from the values in view elements I plan to create my own plugin that generate html with clickable image.  (I mean generating css, html, js, and the like)

Should I try to do it or is it not feasable ? Obviously it would be nice to have this feature in the offical startuml html generator, but in the mean time...

Thank you very much
Cheers
     Jean-marie favre

Minkyu Lee

Jun 7, 2022, 2:40:34 AM6/7/22
to StarUML
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

The feature has never been technically reviewed, so we don't know what technical difficulties it will face. Perhaps it is possible by generating JS code.

Anyway, this feature has been posted as a feature request in our main issue tracking system.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 6월 5일 일요일 오전 12시 18분 3초 UTC+9에 escribis님이 작성:

StarUML

Jan 12, 2023, 12:32:17 AM1/12/23
to StarUML
This issue is resolved in v5.1.0

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 6월 7일 화요일 오후 3시 40분 34초 UTC+9에 Minkyu Lee님이 작성: