V5 Command Line Interface on CentOS headless

Sunil

Mar 28, 2022, 4:50:59 AM3/28/22
to StarUML
hi,
Congratulations on V5 launch .
We were trying to use CLI commands to generate html from our CI/CD Jenkins running on a CentOS v7.9
We encountered an error which said
[23334:0328/083219.001657:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(1400)] Unable to open X display.
Segmentation fault
Even after setting a display using  "export DISPLAY=localhost:0.0"  the same error repeats.

Can you guide on how we can run the tools in a headless manner without needing a display .on CentOS

Thanks
Sunil

StarUML

Mar 28, 2022, 11:55:37 PM3/28/22
to StarUML
Hi Sunil,

Unfortunately CentOS is not supported linux distribution (Ubuntu and Fedora are supported).

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 3월 28일 월요일 오후 5시 50분 59초 UTC+9에 Sunil님이 작성:

Sunil

Apr 20, 2022, 9:40:32 AM4/20/22
to StarUML
Thanks for clarification.
I was wondering if you have tested the cli using a non interactive ubuntu running in a docker.
We want to run the cli using ubuntu in a docker on our CI/CD machine with any display available. Running in this mode the cli aborts with core dumps.
Thanks
Sunil,