Support for Components and Interfaces ?

Mark de Roussier

Jul 15, 2022, 6:43:29 AM7/15/22
to StarUML
Hi folk,

I'm using the trial version of 5.0.2, and I'm trying to create a component diagram which shows interfaces between components. I want to attach provided and required interfaces to components and link them up. I don't much care about the finer details of the notation ( whether lollipops nestle neatly or are linked by dashed lines or whether ports are required etc etc ), the fundamental idea is that a component can supply or consume an interface.

I don't appear to be able to achieve anything like this in StarUML. I don't appear to be able to add a port or interface of any kind to a component. Is this correct ?

Regards,
Mark

StarUML

Jul 17, 2022, 1:06:40 AM7/17/22
to StarUML
Hi Mark,

You can find buttons to create (provided and required) Interfaces in QuickEdit of a Component (Double-click on a Component).

Thanks,

2022년 7월 15일 금요일 오후 7시 43분 29초 UTC+9에 Mark de Roussier님이 작성: