Bug: Exporting images via CLI results in 0 size StarUML window

Collin Hockey

May 30, 2024, 11:52:52 AMMay 30
to StarUML
  • Issue Title Exporting images via CLI results in 0 size StarUML window
  • Environment macOS Sonoma 14.5, StarUML 6.1.0
  • Action Performed
  1. Create a sample model with at least one diagram
  2. Close StarUML
  3. Export images via the CLI:
    /path/to/staruml.app image Test.mdj --format png
  4. Open Test.mdj
  • Expected Result (How the software should have performed)
  • Post export, the window should restore it's normal size
  • Actual Result (How the software actually performed)
  • The StarUML window is 0 sized - smaller than it is even possible to resize using the grab bar, and seems completely invisible. The only way I've been able to get it back is to use a tool like Rectangle to tile the Window and force a resize, or by finding the resize grab bar after maximizing to a second desktop, exiting full screen mode and watching where the 0 sized window actually is.
  • Supplements (optional, but strongly required)
  • Difficult to see in the attached screenshot, but the vertical sliver is actually the StarUML window on black desktop background. If I'm able to find it, I'm able to use the resize grab bars to pull the Window back to a normal size:
  • staruml_sliver.png
Thanks!

    StarUML

    May 30, 2024, 8:55:48 PMMay 30
    to StarUML
    Hi,

    Thank you for your feedback. We have just posted your issue on our main issue tracking system. It will be fixed in the next minor release.

    Thank you,

    2024년 5월 31일 금요일 오전 12시 52분 52초 UTC+9에 cjho...@gmail.com님이 작성:

    Minkyu Lee

    May 30, 2024, 9:35:28 PMMay 30
    to StarUML
    One more temporal resolution for this bug is to delete `settings.json` in the below folder:
    • /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/StarUML for Mac OS.
    • C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\StarUML for Windows.
    • ~/.config/StarUML for Linux.
    Thanks,

    2024년 5월 31일 금요일 오전 9시 55분 48초 UTC+9에 StarUML님이 작성:

    StarUML

    Jun 3, 2024, 10:10:03 PMJun 3
    to StarUML
    This issue has been resolved in v6.1.1.

    Thanks,

    2024년 5월 31일 금요일 오전 10시 35분 28초 UTC+9에 Minkyu Lee님이 작성: