How to add returnType to class operation

Nicholas Tsaoucis

Feb 24, 2016, 1:30:22 AM2/24/16
to StarUML
When I double clock on an operation and mouseover the text box, I can see that it says
<< stereotype >> name(param1:type1 [multiplicity] = default1, param2, ...): returnType
I cant find where I can add the returnType though, I've created attribute classes to use as objects and They are working awesomely for the paramaters,
but I can't find anywhere to add the returnType, I assumed that it'd be done the same way as the paramaters (right click->add->paramater) but there is no return type there.
I'm on a ClassDiagram.

When I type the return type in the style shown ( : returnType) after the parentheses, the text-box shakes and doesn't let me save it.

StarUML

Feb 24, 2016, 4:03:16 AM2/24/16
to StarUML
Hi Nicholas,

ReturnType is a kind of Parameter which has "return" value for "direction" property. Add a Parameter (Right click -> Add -> Parameter), and then change "direction" property to "return".

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2016년 2월 24일 수요일 오후 3시 30분 22초 UTC+9, Nicholas Tsaoucis 님의 말:

Nicholas Tsaoucis

Feb 24, 2016, 4:36:28 AM2/24/16
to StarUML
Awsome, Thanks