Feature Request: Pressing Ctrl+A (windows) in Markdown window to select all text there.

Vasileios Pothos

Sep 23, 2023, 10:28:51 AM9/23/23
to StarUML
Hi,

In versions till 6.0.1, I've noticed that when I want to select all the text from the markdown documentation window of an element, pressing Ctrl+A (a common shortcut for many text editors) in windows OS,  is not working. Thus I've manually to use the mouse and try to capture all the lines, which is a bit annoying.

Is it possible to add this functionality in next versions?

Thanks

StarUML

Sep 25, 2023, 9:04:34 AM9/25/23
to StarUML
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is posted in our issue tracking system as a feature request.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2023년 9월 23일 토요일 오후 11시 28분 51초 UTC+9에 vasileio...@gmail.com님이 작성:

StarUML

Mar 11, 2024, 3:57:07 AMMar 11
to StarUML
Now resolved in v6.1.0 release.

2023년 9월 25일 월요일 오후 10시 4분 34초 UTC+9에 StarUML님이 작성: