Activity Parameter Node

frank....@workspace4.me

Jan 30, 2019, 7:02:32 AM1/30/19
to StarUML
I cannot find a way to add a UML "Activity Parameter Node" to an activity. Input / Output pins on actions that represent a call to another activity (starUML "subactivity") should correspond to the activity parameter nodes of the subactivity.

This is important to us since deleting an activity parameter node from an activity will orphan any associated pins on "subactivity" actions and the UML tool can then mark all orphaned pin for correction by the modeler.

Gregor Reich

Sep 1, 2022, 3:21:28 PM9/1/22
to StarUML
Hi

I also tried to find a way to create a "frame" for an activity diagram listing its input and output parameters as specified by the standard. Is there any news to this issue?

Sincerely, Gregor.

StarUML

Sep 2, 2022, 12:14:05 AM9/2/22
to StarUML
Hi Gregor,

Currently ActivityParameterNode is not supported. This issue seems to have been missed, now we have posted this as a feature request. This issue seems not simple, so I'm not guarantee when it can be implemented.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 9월 2일 금요일 오전 4시 21분 28초 UTC+9에 gregor....@gmail.com님이 작성:

StarUML

Jan 12, 2023, 12:31:07 AM1/12/23
to StarUML
This issue is resolved in v5.1.0

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 9월 2일 금요일 오후 1시 14분 5초 UTC+9에 StarUML님이 작성: