Constructors, abstract classes, and pseudo code

Gabriel Gomes

Sep 2, 2022, 11:37:05 AM9/2/22
to StarUML
I have been researching over and over, but I'm still unable to figure out how to create constructors or abstract classes using StarUML. I also don't even know how to add basic pseudo code to constructors or methods.

StarUML

Sep 4, 2022, 1:15:16 AM9/4/22
to StarUML
Hi,

To make abstract class, just check the "isAbstract" property.

And, please note that there is no "constructor" concept in UML, but you can use "<<create>>" stereotype for Operation to represent a constructor. You can also use "specification" property for pseduo code for operation.

Thanks,
StarUML Team

2022년 9월 3일 토요일 오전 12시 37분 5초 UTC+9에 ggo...@terpmail.umd.edu님이 작성: