cutom diagram type ?

Dmitri Goosens

Sep 23, 2024, 4:18:11 AMSep 23
to StarUML
hi,

Was wondering if there is a way to create an extension that would create a custom diagram type ?
Quite possible I'm missing it, but I can't seem to find info in that regards in the documentation

My objective would be to create a diagram for EventStorming...
This would be rather simple... Toolbox would simply consist of a list of StickyNotes of different kinds (Events, Commands, Actor etc) (colors would be nice) and annotations
It would be a very basic version of Miro...

As I'm a dev, this seems pretty accessible to me... At least, if it is possible to create a custom diagram with a dedicated toolbox...
Any suggestions on where I could look ?

thanks a lot in advance,
Dmitri

StarUML

Sep 23, 2024, 11:43:26 AMSep 23
to StarUML
Hi,

Unfortunately creating a new diagram type with an extension is difficult. Extensions are suitable for lightweight feature enhancements.

Thanks,

2024년 9월 23일 월요일 오후 5시 18분 11초 UTC+9에 dgoo...@stoemp.dev님이 작성: