Feature Request: On Preferences -> Diagram Editor provide ability to change guides color

Vasileios Pothos

Oct 15, 2023, 1:47:14 PM10/15/23
to StarUML
Hi,

I am trying to use StarULM diagram editor with a darker background color which I can set from preferences -> diagram editor. However It's not possible to also adjust the guides color, which makes them always light-gray. I think, this eventually makes the background color change like a feature which is not good to use as the visual outcome is bad due to the fixed color of the guides. Could you also provide the guides color to be selected from the same preferences window?

Ps. Is there any variable that we can in Development mode (DevTools/console), just to set the color of the guides at the current version?

Thanks
Message has been deleted

StarUML

Oct 15, 2023, 7:52:22 PM10/15/23
to StarUML

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We have just posted your issue as a feature request on our main issue tracking system.

Thank you,

2023년 10월 16일 월요일 오전 2시 47분 14초 UTC+9에 vasileio...@gmail.com님이 작성: