add on Wireframe Component some features.

emmanuel chavero

Jul 26, 2024, 5:35:52 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to StarUML
Hi team,

I still frustrated to continue to use Axure to draft GUI, instead of SU.
I think to definitly adopt the Wireframe module in StarUML, at least customers need some features in Wireframe Components like :
 - A generic "placeholder", to describe a blurred zone.
 - A "table", with columns and rows settable.

Last point:
There is no field in Editor.Properties on WFImage to store a picture.
but when I drag&drop a picture file, an ImageView object is created, but not linked to a new WFImage.

Best regards,
Emmanuel