Feature Request: Provide Shortcut i.e. "Shift+Ctrl+G" for the "Snap To Grid" option

Vasileios Pothos

Oct 28, 2023, 4:14:47 AM10/28/23
to StarUML
Hi,

Many times I need to disable the "Snap To Grid" in order to do micro-corrections on the schematics, and then re-enable it. As there is no shortcut for this I use the menu "View→Snap To Grid" with the mouse which doesn't comes handy, as I have then to re-enable it.

I also find it interesting the fact that all options in the View menu have shortcuts except from this one!. Thus, could you please add for this option "Snap to Grid" a short cut key (I guess the Shift+Ctrl+G would be ok, if not used elsewhere)?

Additionally but optionally, it also would be useful to have a small icon on status bar at the bottom right, to depict if the snap is on or off.

Thanks

StarUML

Oct 29, 2023, 10:14:19 PM10/29/23
to StarUML
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been posted on our issue tracking system.

Thank you,

2023년 10월 28일 토요일 오후 5시 14분 47초 UTC+9에 vasileio...@gmail.com님이 작성: