Bug: Drag to display top bar (full size) causing near-crash

Staruser92411

Jan 8, 2024, 9:18:21 AMJan 8
to StarUML
Hi,
  • Issue Title: See title
  • Environment:
  1. Windows 10 latest
  2. StartUML latest (6.0.1) -- licensed
  3. Model: Simple BPMN, maybe happens for others models, too.
    1. Issue seems to be related to an active model; if there just a blank and open app, the error will not appear.
  • Action Performed:
  1. Grab StarUML app and drag to top bar of windows screen (display)
  • Expected Result:
    • Should full scale (expand) to full screen
  • Actual Result:
    • Java error message, see attachment
    • Unclear state of app: not crashed, but neither "clean working"
  • Supplements:
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///C:/Program%20Files/StarUML/resources/app.asar/src/static/uri.all.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///C:/Program%20Files/StarUML/resources/app.asar/src/static/performance-now.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///C:/Program%20Files/StarUML/resources/app.asar/src/static/pdfkit.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
2DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///C:/Program%20Files/StarUML/resources/app.asar/src/static/main.cjs.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///C:/Program%20Files/StarUML/resources/app.asar/src/static/index.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for file:///C:/Program%20Files/StarUML/resources/app.asar/src/static/main.cjs.map: Unexpected end of JSON input

    bug.png

    StarUML

    Jan 16, 2024, 11:44:28 PMJan 16
    to StarUML
    Hello,

    Thank you for your feedback!

    We tried to reproduce the issue in our Windows 11, but we couldn't reproduce.

    Anyway we posted this issue to our issue tracking system and we will try to reproduce (in Windows 10) and investigate.

    Thank you,
    StarUML Team
    2024년 1월 8일 월요일 오후 11시 18분 21초 UTC+9에 Staruser92411님이 작성:

    Staruser92411

    Jan 22, 2024, 4:40:53 AMJan 22
    to StarUML
    Thanks for checking. I will report back if it disappears or whatever the behavior is going to be. As of now, it is not urgent. Kind Regards

    Ludwig Schreier

    Jan 23, 2024, 4:06:53 AMJan 23
    to StarUML
    Hello again,

    unfortunately the bug is also valid for Windows 11, this is a new notebook with fresh installation. Just grab the tool and drag it to the top bar for expansion.

    image.png

    Ludwig Schreier