[Question/Bug?]: Null Images presented when creating Profile Stereotypes.

Vasileios Pothos

Aug 3, 2024, 3:18:08 AMAug 3
to StarUML
Hi

I have a question. I've noticed that when creating a Profile, and defining a stereotype, then the stereotype comes with an "image" object, which I can't see somehow what it contains. This is also true when adding the default profile the S/W has. (all images says 40x40 dimensions, and the entity's image have content "!icon 40 40 e 3 3  37 37 l 3 37 37 37" while other I look have no content).

What's the purpose of this "image" object?
Does it make sense to delete these image objects from the defined stereotypes, or it's essential to be there and if I delete them I may break something?
Is this some kind of bug and something is missing or not working correctly?

Profies-Stereotypes-Images.jpg

Thanks

StarUML

Aug 3, 2024, 5:01:58 AMAug 3