Penn State Graduating Senior Looking for Startup

Robert D. Shedd Jr.

Nov 5, 2006, 12:46:43 PM11/5/06
to startu...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I am a senior at The Schreyer Honors College of The Pennsylvania State University.  I will be graduating in May 2007 with a BS degree in Information Science Technology (IST). I am interested in full-time employment opportunities in IT strategic consulting.   I have experience in this field including the entrepreneurial experience of running my own consulting firm, Shedd Technologies International (sheddtech.com), which is what led me to this list.  Shedd Technologies International provides web presence consulting and strategic outsourcing to small and medium businesses on a global scale, including a number of startups.

I am considering a number of opportunities for full-time employment with large corporations and consulting firms.  However, I would also like to consider potential positions with a growing startup in or a consulting firm that deals with web presence strategy, possibly with emerging companies.  In particular, positions that would allow me to apply my entrepreneurial experience are of interest.

I have been looking for opportunities via Penn State's career services center and Linked In, but locating opportunities with emerging companies of the sort that I am interested in has been difficult.  Thus, I was wondering if anyone on this list might have some suggestions about either an opportunity that exists, or where I might look for these opportunities.

For your information, my resume is available online at http://www.robert.shedd.us/category/resume/

I look forward to your thoughts.  Thanks!

Regards,

Robert Shedd

CIO, Shedd Technologies International

she...@sheddtech.com