Business Partner for China-based Web 2.0 Social and Sharing Site

1 view

Goofymob

Sep 2, 2007, 8:22:40 PM9/2/07
to StartupSchool, alex1...@gmail.com
Qoofi.com is a China-based web 2.0 travel sharing site. It was
launched six months and now it has only Chinese version. Qoofi is
something like 43things combined with Google. People posted their
wishes, plans and the system have all stuff posted tagged, when people
browse or search a particular tag for example "skiing", all people
interested in skiing, plans about skiing are aggregated, TagWord, as
we call it, is sold to ski equipment rental, shop, ski resort,
airlines who may be interested in advertising to a targeted audience.

We are a two-man team and both of us are Chinese based in Beijing.
This program is developed with Ruby on Rails. I am responsible for
product design, promotion and fund raising, while my partner Alex
mainly works to convert the blueprint into software that works.

We are seeking programmers who can help us with apple-class UI design
and production, ROR coding or fund-raising. If you are interested in
knowing more. Please contact me directly at passi...@gmail.com

Dennis Chu
Founder

SKYPE: marcsavage
MSN: denn...@hotmail.com
Mail: passi...@gmail.com

www.qoofi.com
The Travel, outdoor and event sharing Network
Beijing, China