Business partner needed - Java developer

quyn...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2006, 12:36:50 AM12/27/06
to StartupSchool
Hi, I've been a software engineer for a dot com for 4 years now and am
currently looking for new adventures. I have a few business ideas that
I have high faith of success. A set of sample is: Point of Sale
systems, a device that notifies the parents when kids drive carelessly,
restaurant business, software that provides end-to-end solution for
e-commerce business without hiring consultants.

I have some of the ideas written up in a rough draft business plan.
Currently I'm looking for a solid Java developer that is willing to
work with me. Skillsets would be one of the following or all: Java,
J2EE, web development, Flash, CSS, EJBs, Hibernate, Web Services (Soap,
WSDL, etc). If you think you're qualified, want to know more about my
business plans. I'll be happy to share with you. My aim is quinnie0930
and my email is quyn...@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.