A quick plug

1 view

za...@zachbaker.com

Dec 13, 2006, 2:52:56 PM12/13/06
to StartupSchool
Hey, I went to the first Startup School in Cambridge and wanted to say
hi to everyone I met there and invite you to check out the site that a
friend of mine and I have launched:

http://www.lalife.com/

It's a Los Angeles-local site where we try to give folks some basic
stats that will help them find a place to live in the LA area.
Basically, right now we give away free property reports for any address
in LA county, with crime rates, school information, comparable sales
and of course a nice aerial map.

We just got access to MLS listings for the site, so soon we're going to
have home listings with detailed community statistics right alongside
every listing. So hey, if you have any thoughts, complaints or
suggestions, please respond to the list or to my email. We really need
more feedback because we have a lot of things we're experimenting with.
Hope to see most of you at next year's Startup School,

-- Zach.