eBook purchase from Europe via Google Checkout

Michael Vorburger

Apr 5, 2010, 4:21:15 PM4/5/10
to startup-guide, pia...@gmail.com
Hi,

I just stumbled across your book (via http://twitter.com/betterlabs/status/11648884607),
but when I try to Buy Digital Edition $24.95 via Google Checkout, one
gets this from where I live (Switzerland / Europe) :

"Piaw Na does not ship to this address via Google Checkout
You do not currently have any valid shipping methods."

which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, does it? ;)

I then managed via PayPal (looking forward to actually receiving it,
via an email from you presumably; and reading), so this is just FYI to
let you know about this minor issue with Google Checkout, in case you
would like to fix this.

Regards,
Michael

Piaw Na(蓝俊彪)

Apr 5, 2010, 4:44:17 PM4/5/10
to startu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the note. I'll see what I can do about fixing it. I'm right
now scrambling to keep up with today's orders, which were brought in
by HN.

> --

Piaw Na
http://piaw.blogspot.com
Author of An Engineer's Guide to Silicon Valley Startups
(http://books.piaw.net/guide/)