Resolutions Fall Retreats 2379 public Edition

je...@alum.swarthmore.edu

Mar 19, 2010, 5:34:41 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Resolutions attached as text and images
2379_Fall_Retreats_status_public.png
2379_Fall_Retreats_orders_public.txt
2379_Fall_Retreats_status_public.txt

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 19, 2010, 5:35:56 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
je...@alum.swarthmore.edu wrote:
> Resolutions attached as text and images

Winter builds due saturday at 9pm.

Or you could all send me DIAS votes.

Jeff

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 19, 2010, 5:54:22 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Jeff Kaufman wrote:

> Or you could all send me DIAS votes.

Just noting that I'm not being slow, I just don't have all the votes
yet.

Jeff

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 19, 2010, 8:16:05 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
The votes are in:

DIAS 4

Congratulations, remaining players, you all win!

Jeff

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 19, 2010, 9:14:45 PM3/19/10
Jeff Kaufman wrote:

> Congratulations, remaining players, you all win!

Thank you all for playing; I had a good time.

I've put up a game summary:

http://sccs.swarthmore.edu/~cbr/news/2010-03-19.html

Jeff

Chris Segal

Mar 19, 2010, 11:19:41 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Jeff, thanks for all your work to write code and (with Todd) figure
out graphics and then administer such a complex game. It was a lot of
fun to play!

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 19, 2010, 11:27:10 PM3/19/10
Chris Segal wrote:

> Jeff, thanks for all your work to write code and (with Todd) figure
> out graphics and then administer such a complex game. It was a lot of
> fun to play!

I had a lot of fun watching!

Jeff

Todd Nelling

Mar 19, 2010, 11:54:55 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, thanks for all of your GMing efforts. There were some hiccups, but considering none of us had ever really even seen the variant before, and that you had no help in the form of RP or similar, that was inevitable. What wasn't inevitable was that you were always timely in processing, or in warning that you would not be (which was very seldom anyway), and that you were clearly dedicated to a fair and accurate interpretation of the rules, and to explaining the resulting interpretations, not simply making proclamations. In most games I'd consider that of trivial importance, but here it was critical.

Any interest in another game, of any sort? So far all I've really heard is that Chris would be willing to GM. I think we ought to focus on finding people to play, though, as finding a GM is usually easier.

Chris Segal

Mar 19, 2010, 11:57:41 PM3/19/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Is everyone on the old Imperial list on this list? There should be a
new e-mail with some sort of "looking for players" subject going out
to everyone.