Resolutions Fall Moves 2377 public Edition

je...@alum.swarthmore.edu

Feb 12, 2010, 10:56:44 PM2/12/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Resolutions attached as text and images
2377_Fall_Moves_status_public.txt
2377_Fall_Moves_status_public.png
2377_Fall_Moves_orders_public.txt

Jeff Kaufman

Feb 12, 2010, 10:57:18 PM2/12/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
je...@alum.swarthmore.edu wrote:
> Resolutions attached as text and images

Retreats due tomorrow night at 9pm.

Jeff

Chris Segal

Feb 13, 2010, 12:13:33 AM2/13/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Although the orders are correct, the map does not reflect Cardassian
unit VIE-BUD. The status reflects the presence of my unit in BUD
along with Joe's, but does not show Joe's as dislodged.

Chris

M. Jawaad Hussain

Feb 13, 2010, 11:36:52 AM2/13/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Good game y'alls. Keep me posted whenever another game is played.
--
--M. Jawaad Hussain

je...@alum.swarthmore.edu

Feb 13, 2010, 11:46:16 AM2/13/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
2377_Fall_Moves_status_public.txt
2377_Fall_Moves_status_public.png
2377_Fall_Moves_orders_public.txt

Jeff Kaufman

Feb 13, 2010, 11:47:10 AM2/13/10
Chris Segal wrote:

> Although the orders are correct, the map does not reflect Cardassian
> unit VIE-BUD. The status reflects the presence of my unit in BUD
> along with Joe's, but does not show Joe's as dislodged.

I've updated the map and status text; you should receive it shortly.

Jeff