[Dip Space 9] Looking for a dip replacement

Todd Nelling

May 20, 2010, 12:52:56 AM5/20/10
to David German, Ricky Wofsey, Nat Olin, Donna Meng, Teresa Whinery, imperial-...@googlegroups.com, startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm GMing a game of standard dip, and I need a replacement for Italy. It's not a great position, but it's not totally doomed. But I don't really care all that much whether whoever takes over really gets into it, I just need someone who will actually send in orders, unlike the schmuck who was playing it before (who is actually an RBL member, David! The horror! And ironically, I'm playing him this week).

For those of you who know them, Alan Ruiz (Russia) and Rich Barton (England) are playing. Unless any of you use Redscape for dip (which as far as I know you don't), you won't know any of the other players barring a truly ridiculous coincidence.

I know you all are, to various degrees, busy, but if you've got time to send in orders once a week (and won't forget about it), I'd really appreciate it. Alan and Rich probably would, too, for whatever that's worth.

Thanks,
Todd
Stifle Democracy.dpy
Message has been deleted

Lee Warren

May 20, 2010, 9:14:35 AM5/20/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com

What! I didn't know you were already in Syria!

On May 20, 2010 9:13 AM, "Matthew Sollenberger" <matt.sol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Alas, I'm in Syria atm, with a level of internet access that would
make many dip souls shrivel up and die--so I'm out this time. Good
luck!

-M

On 5/20/10, Todd Nelling <tnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>

> I'm GMing a game of standard di...

> --

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John Kennedy

May 20, 2010, 9:22:34 AM5/20/10
to startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Dude, you gotta keep up with the Facebook and your friends better! :) I knew, though second-hand. Matt definitely didn't exactly say goodbye. Shame!

Back on topic, I cannot step in either. Sorry.

Todd Nelling

May 21, 2010, 2:17:11 PM5/21/10
to David German, Ricky Wofsey, Nat Olin, Donna Meng, Teresa Whinery, imperial-...@googlegroups.com, startrek-...@googlegroups.com
The position is filled. Thanks for putting up with the spam =P

Todd Nelling

May 27, 2010, 5:25:24 PM5/27/10
to David German, Ricky Wofsey, Nat Olin, Donna Meng, Teresa Whinery, imperial-...@googlegroups.com, startrek-...@googlegroups.com
Blarg... much quicker than expected, I'm looking for another replacement for the same game. Germany has asked to step down, though fortunately, unlike Italy, he's been keeping up with his responsibilities, hasn't NMR'd, and is in fact doing pretty well (tied for 1st with 7 centers).

Any takers?

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 23:52, Todd Nelling <tnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Stifle Democracy.dpy